by Matt on May 21, 2011
Here’s some stuff I came across this week*…
1. Praying for Osama bin Laden
2. “welcoming to Christocentrics/others?”
3. A report on the Coptic Christians of Egypt
4. No matter what you do, it matters
5. Differences in the brains of men and women and conservatives and liberals
6. Did Jesus really call his disciples “children”?
7. Why Christians need contracts
8. Bad church hires
9. Are churches passive-aggressive?
10. A review of “The Unlikely Disciple”
11. On sexual fidelity and brand loyalty
12. The neuroscience behind sexual desire
13. Why is sex so important to you?
14. Do musicians have better brains?
15. Are we becoming a country without libraries?
16. Arguments against home-ownership
17. How to pick between two paths
18. Does this spring mark the end of a baseball era?
Have a great weekend!
*inclusion of items on this list does not necessarily suggest my approval of, or agreement with, the linked material. I just think they add to the conversation.